F10 Sports Photography is always looking for talented and experienced professional photographers/videographers interested in regularly photographing sports events on deadline. If you are interested in working with us, we would love to hear from you.
Prospective photographers must possess and be competent with the following:
• Ability to capture, process, caption, and transmit digital images.
• Digital camera bodies and choices of super telephoto lenses.
Accepted camera bodies are:
• Canon 5D Mark 2/3/4, 6D/Mk2, 7D/Mk2, 60D, 70D, 1DMk 3/4, 1DS Mk 3/4, 1DX/Mk2
• Nikon D3/s/x, D/5/4/s, D300/s/600/610/700/750/800/810/7000/7100
• Pentax Professional cameras
• Sony Professional cameras
Accepted camera lenses are:
• Minimum 70-200/2.8, and a wide angle zoom lens such as a 24-70/2.8
• Good to have: 300/2.8 or 400/2.8 or more. F/4 Lenses with similar focal lengths are accepted as well.
• Laptop computer with wireless card and/or ethernet.
• Image editing and captioning software - Minimum is Adobe Lightroom / Photoshop (CS4 or higher), Photo Mechanic (preferred and used by F10 Sports).
• Internet access.